Game of 15 Game of 15

Works fine. Would be nice if the text wasn't selectable so that the cursor stays as an arrow. Very clean!

Serious07 responds:

Thx for you responce. I'll take this into account for the future!

Alienoids Free Alienoids Free

Fun game! Any chance I could move with WSDA?

marciolevi responds:

Yeah...soon in the next version!

FirstGame FirstGame

Solid base. I'd love to not be able to run off the edge of the screen, and jump with spacebar.

lautar113 responds:

Done, thanks for the tips.

Royal Cats Royal Cats

Visually, this game is amazing.

Mechanically, I found it tough but fair.

The closest thing to a complaint I have is that it is certainly repetitive. Some kind of upgrade tree or story could inspire me to push a little farther... but as is I still had a great time.

AvixGames responds:

Thanks rekuchn!

We are aware the levels needs a lot of work!
but to make this in a game jam period was not simple so, in the rush, level design had not the iteration it should.

We'll have your suggestions in mind!

Thanks for playing again! :)

Fast Frog Food Fast Frog Food

I didn't feel like there was a lot to do while I played, but I found the basic attack mechanic of connecting with the food on the tongue's way out and back pretty amusing.

Something to make the game more active would add a lot of value- maybe you can move a frog every so many seconds, maybe wherever your mouse cursor is there's a little slowdown effect on the floating food, etc.

The game's components fit together very smoothly!

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

This is really fun!

Simple idea executed with a lot of polish.

The only suggestion I'd make is that I found the tells kind of hard to notice at first. I'd like it if the attack indicators flashed or something, if only while your score was below a certain threshold. This could make it easier to ramp into the mechanics.

Extraterrestrial Activity Extraterrestrial Activity

This is fun. As long as you go in expecting what it is- a simple coffee break game- the isn't really a way to not enjoy this game.

The sounds were perfect for conveying the retro arcade feel of the game. The sprites are easy to see.

I'd love to see more depth, but as is, I enjoyed the 5-10 I got out of this.